Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and distribute daily and weekly revenue reports promptly and accurately. When there are problems or inaccuracies with the reports, the analyst will pro-actively find solutions to these problems.
- Create ad-hoc reports related to sales, marketing, pricing decisions, ticket revenue, and ancillary revenue.
- Develop and automate reports that will be used on a regular basis to make informed commercial decisions.
- Assist Director of Revenue and Itinerary Planning in budgeting and forecasting ticket revenue and ancillary revenue.
- Develop and maintain a revenue track so commercial team can benchmark actual performance against desired performance.
- College degree or equivalent required. Preference for degrees in Business, Economics, Finance, or related field. Degree in social sciences and humanities are okay if you have a demonstrated skillset in quantitative analysis.
- Advanced Excel skills are required (pivot tables, vlookup).
- 1-3 years’ experience in an analytical role strongly preferred, especially with budgeting and forecasting experience.
- Strategic thinker - Intelligent in grasping and integrating new information. Is an active learner with a strong sense of curiosity. Has natural instincts and insight for finding the best solution to unclear situations, issues and problems. Considers multiples resources and methods for analyzing problems. Makes great decisions.
- Excellent writing skills are required. Must be able to distill insights into presentations and well-written summaries.
- Must be able to interact with a variety of people and staff of all levels.
- Works well in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
General office environment. Moderate noise.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to sit and occasionally required to stand. Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job includes close vision. Some stress may occur, especially during closing periods.